The Canon Color imageCLASS MF641Cw is a powerful printer that offers superior quality printing and scanning capabilities. To get the most out of your printer, it is important to download the correct driver. This guide will provide information on how to download the Canon Color imageCLASS MF641Cw driver.
Canon Color imageCLASS MF641Cw driver. Printer, scanner and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12.
- Category: All-in-One + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon Color imageCLASS MF641Cw Printer and scanner drivers 64 bits||Download|
|Canon Color imageCLASS MF641Cw Printer and scanner drivers 32 bits||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers(1)(2)
|Canon Color imageCLASS MF641Cw Printer driver||Download|
|Canon Color imageCLASS MF641Cw Scanner driver||Download|
(1) To connect the equipment to the Wi-Fi network, use the control panel or follow the instructions in the user manual.
(2) You can also use Apple AirPrint without having to install drivers
Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Mac OS X: 10.11 El Capitan.
- Windows: Printer: v1.20 / Scanner: v11.3
- Mac: Printer: v10.19.12 / Scanner: v2.15.10
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami, Thai, Turkish, Traditional Chinese.
- Mac: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Turkish, Chinese.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner and copier.
- Connectivity: Wireless 802.11b/g/n, USB 2.0 High-Speed, High-Speed 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet Network.
How to Install Canon Color imageCLASS MF641Cw driver on Windows?
1. Download the Canon Color imageCLASS MF641Cw driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the Canon Color imageCLASS MF641Cw printer to your computer via USB cable.
6. Open the Devices and Printers window from the Control Panel.
7. Right-click on the printer and select “Properties”.
8. Select the “Driver” tab, then click “Update Driver”.
9. Select “Browse my computer for driver software”.
10. Browse to the location of the downloaded driver file and click “OK”.
11. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
12. Restart your computer after the installation is complete.
How to Install Canon Color imageCLASS MF641Cw driver on macOS?
1. Download the Canon Color imageCLASS MF641Cw driver for macOS .
2. Open the downloaded file and double-click the .dmg file.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your Mac.
5. Connect the Canon Color imageCLASS MF641Cw to your Mac using a USB cable.
6. Open System Preferences and select Printers & Scanners.
7. Select the Canon Color imageCLASS MF641Cw from the list of available printers.
8. Select Add Printer.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up the printer.
The Canon Color imageCLASS MF641Cw driver download is a great way to get the most out of your printer. With the driver, you can take advantage of all the features that the printer has to offer, including the ability to print in color, scan, and fax documents. The driver also makes it easy to keep your printer up to date with the latest firmware and software updates.