Canon G550 is an all-in-one printer that offers advanced printing, scanning, and copying functionalities. However, to use this printer, you need to download the Canon G550 driver. The driver is crucial software that helps your computer communicate with the printer and ensures smooth operations. Finding the right driver for the Canon G550 Pixma printer can be tricky, but with the right resources, you can easily download and install it. In this article, we explore the steps involved in downloading the Canon G550 driver and the benefits of having the driver on your computer.
Canon G550 driver. Printer and scanner installation software. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 11.0 – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Classification: Color All-in-One.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 32 / 64 bits
|Canon PIXMA G550 Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
This product is compatible with Mac using AirPrint or Apple Software Update
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft: Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 Big Sur, macOS 10.15.x Catalina, macOS 10.14.x Mojave, macOS 10.13.x High Sierra, macOS 10.12.x Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11.x El Capitan.
Drivers and software version
- Windows: v1.0
- Mac: No data.
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner and copier.
- Interfaces: Wireless 802.11b/g/n, USB 2.0 High-Speed.
How to Install Canon G550 driver on Windows?
1. Firstly, download the Canon G550 driver.
2. Connect your Canon G550 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
3. Go to Start and then click on the Control Panel. Select Devices and Printers.
4. Select Add Printer on the top left corner of the window.
5. Select the option Add a Local Printer.
6. Choose the port of the printer and click Next.
7. Select Canon from the list of manufacturers.
8. Find and select G550 from the list of printers.
9. As the final step, install the printer driver by following the on-screen instructions.
Once the installation is complete, test your printer by printing a test document.