The HP LaserJet Tank 1604w is a powerful and reliable printer that is perfect for both home and office use. If you are looking to download the driver for this printer, you have come to the right place. Here, you will find all the information you need to get the driver for the HP LaserJet Tank 1604w and get your printer up and running in no time.
HP LaserJet Tank 1604w driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One Laser + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Tank 1604w driver Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Tank 1604w Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Tank 1604w Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Tank 1604w Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v56.2.5271
- Mac: Not available.
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Core functions: Print, copy, scan.
- Connectivity technology: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band).
How to Install HP LaserJet Tank 1604w driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP LaserJet Tank 1604w driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to launch the setup wizard.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable and turn it on.
6. Windows will automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
7. You should now be able to print with your HP LaserJet Tank 1604w.
Overall, the HP LaserJet Tank 1604w driver download is an important part of the printer setup process. Having the correct driver installed ensures that the printer will operate correctly and that all the features of the printer will be available. The driver is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. With the correct driver installed, users can be sure that their HP LaserJet Tank 1604w printer will be ready to go when they need it.