The Canon Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw driver is an essential component for any user of the Canon Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw printer. The driver is responsible for managing the printer’s functions and ensuring that the printer can communicate with the computer. Downloading the driver is a simple process and can be done in a few easy steps.
Canon Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw driver. Printer and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12.
- Type: Color laser + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- File languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon imageCLASS LBP622Cdw Printer driver 64 bits||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP622Cdw Printer driver 32 bits||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers(1)(2)
|Canon Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw Printer driver||Download|
(1) To connect the equipment to the Wi-Fi network, use the control panel or follow the instructions in the user manual.
(2) You can also use Apple AirPrint without having to install drivers
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Mac OS X: 10.11 El Capitan.
Drivers and software version
- Windows: v2.60
- Mac: v10.19.12
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami, Thai, Turkish, Traditional Chinese.
- Mac: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Turkish, Chinese.
Installation files included
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Features: Print.
- Interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Ethernet LAN.
How to Install Canon Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw driver on Windows?
1. Download the Canon Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw driver.
2. Save the file to your computer.
3. Double-click the file to begin the installation.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
5. Once the installation is complete, you can start using the printer.
How to Install Canon Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw driver on macOS?
1. download the Canon Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw driver for macOS.
2. Once the file is downloaded, open the .dmg file and double-click the installer package.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
6. Go to System Preferences and select Printers & Scanners.
7. Click the + button to add the printer.
8. Select Canon Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw from the list of available printers.
9. Click Add to finish the installation.