Are you looking for the HP Laserjet Tank MFP 2604dw driver download? If so, then you have come to the right place! Here, you will find the latest version of the driver for the HP Laserjet Tank MFP 2604dw printer. The driver is essential for the printer to work properly and efficiently. With the help of this driver, you can easily install, configure, and troubleshoot your printer.
HP Laserjet Tank MFP 2604dw driver. Printer, scanner, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One laser + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Laserjet Tank MFP 2604dw driver Option A||Download|
|HP Laserjet Tank MFP 2604dw Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Laserjet MFP 2604dw Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP Tank MFP 2604dw Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v56.2.5271.
- Mac: Not available.
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Core functions: Print, copy, scan.
- Connectivity technology: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), 10/100 Ethernet LAN.
How to Install HP Laserjet Tank MFP 2604dw driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP Laserjet Tank MFP 2604dw driver.
2. Once the download is complete, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the driver has been installed, connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
4. Go to the Start menu and open the Devices and Printers section.
5. Right-click the printer icon and select Printer Properties.
6. In the Printer Properties window, click the Advanced tab.
7. Select the “Print directly to the printer” option and click OK.
8. Restart your computer and you should now be able to use the HP Laserjet Tank MFP 2604dw with your computer.