HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1005 is a popular print and scan device that is widely used in homes and offices. To run this device smoothly, downloading the latest driver is a necessity. The driver software functions as a link between the computer system and the printer, enabling the former to communicate with the latter. In this article, we will take a closer look at the HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1005 driver download process and discuss its significance for a seamless printing and scanning experience.
HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1005 driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: All-in-One Laser + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1005 driver download Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1005 driver download Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1005 Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1005 Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v56.2.5271
- Mac: Not available.
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Features: Printer with scanner and copier.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band).
How to Install HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1005 driver on Windows?
1. Download the correct driver for your Windows version (32-bit or 64-bit).
2. Once the driver file is downloaded, double-click on the file to start the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect your HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1005 to the computer using the USB cable.
6. Your computer should now detect and install the printer automatically.
7. You can now print, scan, and copy using your HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1005.