This article provides a simple guide on HP DesignJet T210 driver download, which is crucial for optimal printer performance and high-quality prints. We’ll cover everything you need to know, from where to find the drivers to how to install them. Whether you’re a tech-savvy user or a beginner, we’ve got you covered. Let’s get started!
HP DesignJet T210 driver. Printer and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Classification: InkJet + WiFi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- File language: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP DesignJet T210 driver Option A||Download|
|HP DesignJet T210 Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP DesignJet T210 Printer driver||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP DesignJet T210 Printer driver||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
List of supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v61.2201.0.100
- Mac: Uninformed.
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Print.
- Interfaces: WLAN 802.11b/g/n, USB 2.0 High-Speed, Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-TX.
How to Install HP DesignJet T210 driver on Windows?
To install HP DesignJet T210 driver download on Windows, follow the steps below:
1. Select the operating system of your computer and click on the download button to begin the download.
2. Once the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to extract its contents.
3. Run the installer program by double-clicking the setup.exe file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer to ensure that the new driver is properly installed.
5. After the restart, connect your HP DesignJet T210 printer to your computer and turn it on if it is not already on.
6. Windows should automatically detect the printer and configure it to use the newly installed driver.
7. You can test the printer by printing a test page to make sure that everything is properly configured.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the HP DesignJet T210 driver on your Windows computer.