The HP LaserJet Tank 1504w driver is an important piece of software that enables your computer to effectively communicate with your HP LaserJet Tank 1504w printer. Downloading the driver is the first step to ensuring that you can get the most out of your printer. This article will provide you with instructions on how to download the HP LaserJet Tank 1504w driver.
HP Laserjet Tank 1504w driver. Printer and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: Black & White laser + WiFi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Laserjet Tank 1504w driver Option A||Download|
|HP Laserjet Tank 1504w Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Laserjet Tank 1504w Printer driver||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP Laserjet Tank 1504w Printer driver||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v56.2.5271
- Mac: No data.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Print.
- Interfaces: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n.
How to Install HP Laserjet Tank 1504w driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP Laserjet Tank 1504w driver.
2. Open the downloaded driver file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
4. Connect the HP Laserjet Tank 1504w printer to your computer using a USB cable.
5. Open the Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”.
6. Select “Add a Printer” and choose the HP Laserjet Tank 1504w from the list of available printers.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
8. Once the installation is complete, you can start printing with your HP Laserjet Tank 1504w printer.