The Canon PIXMA TS5350i is a great all-in-one printer that offers a variety of features for home and office users. To get the most out of your printer, it is important to have the correct driver installed. Downloading the Canon TS5350i driver will ensure your printer is functioning optimally and will give you access to all of its features.
Canon TS5350i driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: All-in-One + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon PIXMA TS5350i Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
(1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless drivers
💡 This product is compatible with Mac using Apple AirPrint.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- macOS X: 11 El Capitan.
Drivers and software version
- Windows: v1.1
- Mac: Not available
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Print, scan, copy.
- Interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
How to Install Canon TS5350i driver on Windows?
1.download the Canon PIXMA TS5350i driver for your operating system.
2. Open the downloaded file and double-click on the .exe file to begin the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, you can connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
5. Open the Printers and Faxes window on your computer and select the Canon PIXMA TS5350i printer from the list of available printers.
6. Select the printer as the default printer and click on the Print Test Page button to confirm that the printer is working properly.
7. You can now start printing documents with your Canon PIXMA TS5350i printer.
The Canon TS5350i driver is an essential part of the PIXMA printer experience. It is easy to download the driver and install it on your computer, allowing you to get the most out of your printer. With the Canon TS5350i driver, you can enjoy printing high-quality photos and documents with ease. It is also a great way to take advantage of the many features and functions of the PIXMA printer.