Are you looking for a reliable driver for your Canon PIXMA TS3550i printer? You have come to the right place! Here you can find the latest driver software for your Canon PIXMA TS3550i printer, which you can download and install easily. This driver will ensure that your printer is running smoothly and efficiently.
Canon TS3550i driver. Printer, scanner, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Classification: All-in-One + Wi-Fi
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon PIXMA TS3550i Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
(1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless drivers
:idea:This product is compatible with Mac using AirPrint or Apple Software Update
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- macOS X: 11 El Capitan.
- Windows: v1.2
- Mac: No data.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Printing, copying, scanning.
- Interfaces: WLAN 802.11b/g/n, USB 2.0 High-Speed.
How to Install Canon TS3550i driver [PIXMA] on Windows?
1. Download the Canon TS3550i driver for Windows.
2. Once the download is complete, double-click on the .exe file to begin the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the Canon TS3550i printer to your computer using a USB cable.
6. Windows should now detect the printer and install the necessary drivers automatically.
7. Once the drivers are installed, you can start using your Canon TS3550i printer.
The Canon TS3550i driver download for the PIXMA printer is a great way to ensure that you have the most up-to-date version of the driver installed on your computer. It is important to keep your driver up-to-date to ensure that your printer functions correctly and can print documents and photos with the highest quality.