Are you looking for a reliable Canon MAXIFY GX7010 driver download? If so, you have come to the right place! This article will provide you with the necessary information on how to download the latest version of the Canon GX7010 driver , as well as some tips on how to properly install and maintain the driver. With this information, you will be able to get the most out of your Canon GX7010 printer.
Canon GX7010 driver. Printer, scanner, fax and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: Color All-in-One + Wi-Fi
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon MAXIFY GX7010 Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
(1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless drivers
:idea:This product is compatible with Mac using AirPrint or Apple Software Update
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- macOS X: 11 El Capitan.
- Windows: v1.1
- Mac: No data.
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Fax driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Printing, copying, scanning, faxing.
- Interfaces: Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet LAN.
How to Install Canon GX7010 driver on Windows?
1. download the Canon GX7010 driver for your Windows operating system.
2. Once the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
4. Connect your Canon GX7010 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
5. Windows should automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can start using your printer.
The Canon GX7010 MAXIFY driver is an excellent choice for anyone looking to get the most out of their printer. It is easy to install and use, and it provides a reliable connection between the printer and the computer. With the driver, users can take advantage of the printer’s full range of features, including automatic two-sided printing, fast print speeds, and more.