The Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw driver is an essential piece of software for anyone wishing to use the Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw printer. It allows users to get the most out of their printer by providing access to the latest features and updates. It is important to download the latest version of the driver to ensure that your printer is working correctly and efficiently. This article will provide a guide on how to download the Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw driver.
Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw driver. Printer, scanner, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12.
- Type: All-in-One laser + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw Printer and scanner drivers 64 bits||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw Printer and scanner drivers 32 bits||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers(1)(2)
|Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw Printer driver||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw Scanner driver||Download|
(1) To connect the equipment to the Wi-Fi network, use the control panel or follow the instructions in the user manual.
(2) You can also use Apple AirPrint without having to install drivers
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Mac OS X: 10.11 El Capitan.
- Windows: v6.404 (64bits) / v6.403 (32bits)
- Mac: Printer: v10.19.13 / Scanner: v2.15.11
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami, Thai, Turkish, Traditional Chinese.
- Mac: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Turkish, Chinese.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Core functions: Printer with scanner & copier.
- Standard Interfaces: WLAN 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus 2.0, 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw driver on Windows?
1. Download the appropriate driver for your Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw printer
2. Once downloaded, double-click the driver file to launch the installation wizard.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Once the installation is complete, you can start using your Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw printer.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw driver on macOS?
1. Download the Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw driver.
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the installation is complete, restart your Mac.
4. Open System Preferences and click on Printers & Scanners.
5. Click the + button to add a new printer.
6. Select the Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw from the list of available printers.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
8. You’re now ready to print with your Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw.
The Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw driver download is a great tool for anyone who needs to get the most out of their Canon printer. It provides users with the ability to customize their printer settings, as well as access to the latest updates and security patches. It also offers users the ability to troubleshoot any issues they may be having with their printer.