Are you looking for the Canon MAXIFY GX5050 driver download? Look no further! This guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to download and install the driver for your Canon MAXIFY GX5050 printer. With the help of this guide, you can quickly and easily get your printer up and running.
Canon MAXIFY GX5050 driver. Printer and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: Color + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon MAXIFY GX5050 Printer drivers||Download|
(1) For wireless or USB connection, download the software and follow the on-screen instructions.
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless drivers
💡 This product is compatible with Mac using Apple AirPrint.
List of supported operating systems
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- macOS X: 11 El Capitan.
Drivers and software version
- Windows: v1.0
- Mac: Unknown.
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Printer.
- Standard Interfaces: Dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet (100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T).
How to Install Canon MAXIFY GX5050 driver on Windows?
1. Download the Canon MAXIFY GX5050 driver.
2. Open the download folder and double-click the driver file.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
6. The printer should now be recognized by Windows and ready for use.