In this post, we will guide you on how to download and install the HP Smart Tank 7301 driver on your computer. This driver is essential for the proper functioning of your HP Smart Tank 7301 printer and enables it to communicate with your computer to produce high-quality printouts. Whether you are setting up a new device or upgrading your existing setup, this guide will help ensure that you have the latest and most compatible driver for your HP Smart Tank 7301 printer.
HP Smart Tank 7301 driver. Printer, scanner, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One InkJet + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Smart Tank 7301 driver Option A||Download|
|HP Smart Tank 7301 Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Smart Tank 7301 Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP Smart Tank 7301 Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v55.3.5043_1.
- Mac: Not available.
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Core functions: Print, copy, scan.
- Connectivity technology: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wi-Fi, 10/100 Ethernet LAN, Bluetooth.
How to Install HP Smart Tank 7301 driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP Smart Tank 7301 driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
4. Connect the HP Smart Tank 7301 printer to the computer.
5. Open the Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”.
6. Right-click the HP Smart Tank 7301 printer and select “Printer Properties”.
7. Select the “Advanced” tab and click “Print Processor”.
8. Select “HP Smart Tank 7301” from the list of available print processors and click “OK”.
9. Click “Apply” and then “OK”.
10. Your printer should now be ready to use.
The HP Smart Tank 7301 driver download is a great way to get the most out of your printer. It provides all the necessary drivers and software to ensure that your printer is working properly and efficiently. With the HP Smart Tank 7301 driver download, you can be sure that your printer is running smoothly and efficiently.