If you are looking for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e driver download, you have come to the right place. This article will provide you with the information you need to download and install the driver for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e printer. We will also provide you with helpful tips and troubleshooting advice to ensure that your printer is running smoothly.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e driver. Printer, scanner, fax, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Classification: All-in-One + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e driver Option A||Download|
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v49.10.4647
- Mac: Not available.
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Print, copy, scan, send fax.
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), 10/100 Ethernet LAN, RJ-11.
How to Install HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e driver on Windows?
1. Download the driver.
2. Open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the driver is installed, connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
4. Go to the Start menu and select “Devices and Printers”.
5. Right-click on the printer icon and select “Printer Properties”.
6. Select the “Ports” tab and select the USB port that the printer is connected to.
7. Click “Apply” and then “OK”.
8. The printer should now be ready to use.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e driver download is a quick and easy process. With the right driver, you can easily install and use the printer with no problems. The driver also offers a range of features such as printing, scanning, and copying, which makes it a great choice for home or office use. With the right driver, you can enjoy all the features of the printer without any hassle.