HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1602w driver download is an important step for anyone looking to use the HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1602w printer. This driver is necessary for the printer to communicate with the computer and to ensure that the printer functions properly. Installing the correct driver is essential to getting the most out of the printer and ensuring that it works as intended. In this guide, we will provide instructions on how to download and install the HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1602w driver.
HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1602w driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: All-in-One + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1602w driver Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1602w Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1602w Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1602w Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v56.5271.
- Mac: Not available.
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Features: Printing, copying, scanning.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), 10/100 Ethernet LAN.
How to Install HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1602w driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1602w driver.
2. Once the download is complete, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the driver is installed, connect your HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1602w to your computer and turn it on.
4. Windows will detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
5. Once the driver is installed, you can use your HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1602w to print, copy, and scan documents.
The HP LaserJet Tank MFP 1602w driver download is an essential tool for anyone who owns this printer. It allows you to make sure your printer is working correctly and can help you troubleshoot any problems you may encounter.