The HP Laserjet Tank 1020w is a remarkable printing solution that has captured the attention of many individuals and businesses. If you own this printer, you may have found yourself in search of its driver software. The HP Laserjet Tank 1020w driver download has become increasingly important to ensure that your printer functions optimally. This article will guide you through the process of downloading the driver software and provide a comprehensive overview of the printer’s features and benefits.
HP Laserjet Tank 1020w driver. Printer and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Classification: Laser + WiFi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- File language: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 wireless and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Laserjet Tank 1020w driver Option A||Download|
|HP Laserjet Tank 1020w driver Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the WiFi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the WiFi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Laserjet Tank 1020w driver Printer drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP Laserjet Tank 1020w driver Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v56.2.5271
- Mac: No information.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Installation files included
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Print.
- Standard Interfaces: WLAN 802.11ac, USB 2.0 High-Speed, Bluetooth.
How to Install HP Laserjet Tank 1020w driver on Windows?
1. Select the operating system of your computer.
2. Click on “Download” to get the driver installation package.
3. Once the download is complete, run the setup file.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
5. When prompted, connect your printer to the computer.
6. The HP LaserJet Tank 1020w driver installation process is now complete, and you can begin using your printer.
How to Install HP Laserjet Tank 1020w driver on macOS?
1. Download the driver to your computer.
2. Open the downloaded file and double-click on the installer.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
4. Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
5. Turn on your printer and wait for it to be recognized by your computer.
6. Go to System Preferences on your Mac and click on Printers & Scanners.
7. Click on the plus (+) button at the bottom of the list of printers.
8. Your HP Laserjet Tank 1020w should appear in the list of available printers. If it does not, click on the IP tab and enter the printer’s IP address.
9. Click Add to add the printer to your list of available printers.
10. You should now be able to print to your HP Laserjet Tank 1020w from your Mac.