To get the most out of your printer, you’ll need to download the HP Laserjet Pro MFP 4102fdwe driver. This driver will ensure that your printer is functioning properly and that you can access its full range of features. Here, we’ll provide you with a guide on how to download the HP Laserjet Pro MFP 4102fdwe driver.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP 4102fdwe driver. Printer, scanner, and fax installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Classification: All-in-One Laser
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Laserjet Pro MFP 4102fdwe driver Option A||Download|
|HP Laserjet Pro MFP 4102fdwe Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Laserjet MFP 4102fdwe Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP Laserjet MFP 4102fdwe Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows wireless driver: v15.1.15 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v54.4.5271
- Mac: No information.
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Core functions: Print, copy, scan, send fax
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX network
How to Install HP Laserjet Pro MFP 4102fdwe driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP Laserjet Pro MFP 4102fdwe driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to launch the driver installation wizard.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
5. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
6. Open the Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”.
7. Right-click on the printer icon and select “Printer Properties”.
8. Select the “Driver” tab and click “Update Driver”.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver update.
10. Once the driver update is complete, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
How to Install HP Laserjet Pro MFP 4102fdwe driver on macOS?
1. download HP Laserjet Pro MFP 4102fdwe driver for macOS.
2. Download the driver package.
3. Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Open the System Preferences and select the Printers & Scanners option.
6. Click the + sign to add a new printer.
7. Select the HP Laserjet Pro MFP 4102fdwe from the list of available printers.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
9. You should now be able to print using the HP Laserjet Pro MFP 4102fdwe.
The HP Laserjet Pro MFP 4102fdwe driver download is a great resource for those who need to install and use the HP Laserjet Pro MFP 4102fdwe printer. It is easy to download and install, and it is available for free. The driver is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems, and it can be used to print, scan, and copy documents. With the driver installed, users can ensure that they get the best performance out of their HP Laserjet Pro MFP 4102fdwe printer.