If you are looking for a reliable and easy way to download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdw driver, then you have come to the right place. This article will provide you with all the information you need to successfully download and install the driver. We will also discuss the various features and benefits of the driver and how it can help you with your printing needs.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdw driver. Printer, scanner, fax, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdw driver : Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdw driver : Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdw Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdw Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
List of supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v15.2.7 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v54.4.5271
- Mac: Not available.
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Printer with scanner, copier & fax.
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdw driver on Windows?
1. download the latest version of the HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdw driver.
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the driver is installed, connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
4. Open the Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”.
5. Select “Add a Printer” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
6. You should now be able to use your HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdw printer.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdw driver is an essential tool for anyone using this particular printer. It is easy to install, and provides a range of features that can help make printing more efficient and convenient. It is also free to download, so there is no need to worry about any additional costs. With the HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdw driver, users can be sure that their printer is running smoothly and efficiently.