The HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe driver is an essential piece of software that enables users to access the full features and capabilities of their HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe printer. Downloading and installing the correct driver is a straightforward process and ensures that users can get the most out of their device. With the correct driver, users can take advantage of all the printer’s features, including printing, scanning, copying, and faxing.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe driver. Printer, scanner, fax, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: All-in-One + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe driver Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe Printer and scanner drivers||HOLD|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: Not available.
- Mac: Not available.
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Features: Printing, copying, scanning, faxing.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), 10/100 Ethernet LAN.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe driver on Windows?
1. download the appropriate driver for your HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe printer.
2. Once the driver has been downloaded, double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use your HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdwe printer.