If you are looking for a reliable and easy-to-use driver for your HP LaserJet Pro 4001n printer, you have come to the right place. This guide will provide you with all the information you need to download and install the latest version of the HP LaserJet Pro 4001n driver. We will also discuss the various features and benefits of this driver, so that you can make the most of it.
HP LaserJet Pro 4001n driver. Printer installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: Laser.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001n driver Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001n Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001n Printer drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001n Printer drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v54.4.5271.
- Mac: Not available.
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Setup utility.
- Features: Printing.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T network.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro 4001n driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP LaserJet Pro 4001n driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. When prompted, restart your computer to complete the installation.
5. Once the installation is complete, you can start using your HP LaserJet Pro 4001n printer.