The HP LaserJet Pro 3004dw driver is an essential software component for the proper functioning of your printer. It is important to ensure you have the latest version of the driver installed in order to take advantage of its features and capabilities. Downloading the driver is easy and can be done quickly by following the instructions provided here.
HP LaserJet Pro 3004dw driver. Printer and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: Black & White laser + WiFi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 3004dw : Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro 3004dw Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 3004dw Printer drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Pro 3004dw Printer drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v15.2.7 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v54.4.5271.
- Mac: Uninformed.
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Print.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), Ethernet LAN 100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro 3004dw driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP LaserJet Pro 3004dw driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
6. Go to the Control Panel and open the Printers and Faxes window.
7. Click the Add a Printer button to start the installation process.
8. Select the HP LaserJet Pro 3004dw driver from the list of available drivers.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
10. Once the installation is complete, you can start using your printer.
The HP LaserJet Pro 3004dw driver download is a great way to get the most out of your printer. It allows you to install the latest version of the driver, so you can take advantage of all the features of this powerful printer. With the driver, you can get the best performance and reliability out of your HP LaserJet Pro 3004dw. Downloading the driver is easy and free, so don’t wait any longer and get the most out of your printer.