If you are looking for a reliable and high-quality printer, the HP LaserJet Pro 3001dw is an ideal choice. To ensure that you can make the most of your printer, it is important to download the correct driver for your device. In this article, we will discuss the steps to download the HP LaserJet Pro 3001dw driver.
HP LaserJet Pro 3001dw driver. Printer and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Classification: Black & White laser + WiFi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- File language: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 3001dw driver Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro 3001dw Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 3001dw Printer driver||HOLD|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Pro 3001dw Printer driver||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
List of supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: No data.
- Mac: No data.
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Main features: Print.
- Connectivity: Ethernet (10/100 Mbps), USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), Bluetooth.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro 3001dw driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP LaserJet Pro 3001dw driver.
2. Launch the downloaded driver file.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the HP LaserJet Pro 3001dw to your computer via USB.
6. Windows will detect the printer and install the necessary drivers automatically.
7. You can now begin using the printer.