If you are an HP ENVY Inspire 7221e user and you are looking for a reliable and safe source to download the latest drivers for your device, you have come to the right place. The HP ENVY Inspire 7221e is a powerful laptop that delivers impressive performance, but to ensure that it functions efficiently, you need to keep its drivers up-to-date. In this article, we will guide you on how you can easily and safely download the required drivers for your HP ENVY Inspire 7221e, to keep your device running smoothly. So, keep reading to learn more about this topic.
HP ENVY Inspire 7221e driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Classification: All-in-One + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- File language: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 wireless and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP ENVY Inspire 7221e driver Option A||Download|
|HP ENVY Inspire 7221e driver Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the WiFi network. It’s also recommended if you don’t want to sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the WiFi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN network, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP ENVY Inspire 7221e Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP ENVY Inspire 7221e Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
List of supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v55.4.5082
- Mac: Uninformed.
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Print, scan, copy.
- Interfaces: Dual band WiFi 802.11ac, USB 2.0 High-Speed, Bluetooth (setup only).
How to Install HP ENVY Inspire 7221e driver on Windows?
1. Select your operating system and download the correct driver.
2. Once the download is complete, double click on the file to run the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. When prompted, connect your printer to your computer via USB cable or over the network.
5. Once the printer is connected, the computer should automatically detect it and install the necessary drivers.
6. You should now be able to print and scan with your HP ENVY Inspire 7221e printer.
How to Install HP ENVY Inspire 7221e driver on macOS?
As an AI language model, I don’t have access to the internet and can’t download files. However, I can give you general instructions on how to install HP ENVY Inspire 7221e driver on macOS:
1. Select your operating system as macOS and download the driver file.
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the installation process.
3. Agree to the terms and conditions and select the installation type (typical or custom).
4. Wait for the installation process to complete.
5. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
6. Connect your HP ENVY Inspire 7221e to your Mac and turn it on.
7. Check for any available updates and install them if necessary.
8. Open a document and click Print to test your printer.