Download and install compatible printer Epson ET-15000 driver for Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP and Mac OS. free Software and driver Epson ET-15000 installation . Select from the list of drivers required to download. You can also select your system to only display drivers that are compatible with your system
Epson ET-15000 driver download :
- Epson ET-15000 driver For Windows (32-bit) – Download
- Epson ET 15000 driver for Windows (64-bit) – Download
- Epson ET-15000 driver for Mac 10.13 -> 10.6 – Download
Epson ET-15000 driver
|Epson ET-15000 driver|
Epson ET-15000 printer has a good build quality. The plastic case feels sturdy, the ink level is easy to see, and the power cord is detachable in case you need to replace it. The scanner cover remains self-contained, but does not rise high enough to accommodate thick items such as books. You have to lift the scanner glass to refill the ink tanks, which is not very convenient.
Epson ET-15000 has excellent scanning functions. It has both a flatbed and a sheet scanner, so you can easily scan multiple pages in a row. Unfortunately, it doesn’t support double-sided scanning, so you have to turn the pages manually if you want to scan double-sided documents.
Epson ET-15000 prints black and white pages relatively quickly, but more slowly for color documents. It can automatically be double-sided, but some larger formats, such as tabloid, require manual flipping. Unfortunately, it takes a long time to print a photo. The input tray holds many pages, the automatic document feeder holds 35 pages and the rear input tray holds 20 pages.
Epson ET-15000 driver specifications:
• Print resolution: 1200 dpi
• Photo print time: 98.0 s
• Automatic duplex printing
• In tray capacity: 250 pages
• Epson iPrint
• Dricet WiFi
Other Epson Printer Driver : Epson XP-7100 driver and Software free Download
How to download and install Epson ET-15000 driver ?
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. The file is saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the disk image.
4. Double-click the mounted disk image.
5. Double-click the installation file in the folder. The installation will start automatically.