Canon TR4650 is a widely used all-in-one printer that comes loaded with features like high-quality printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. To operate the printer, it is necessary to have appropriate drivers installed on the device. Without these drivers, the printer wouldn’t work properly. Therefore, users need to keep the drivers updated to avoid any technical glitches. In this article, we will discuss the process of Canon TR4650 driver download and how to install them on your device. So, let’s get started.
Canon TR4650 driver. Printer, scanner, and fax installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: All-in-One with Fax.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon PIXMA TR4650 Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
(1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless drivers
💡 This product is compatible with Mac using Apple AirPrint.
Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Mac OS X: 11 El Capitan.
- Windows: v1.01
- Mac: Not available
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Fax driver.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Printing, copying, scanning, faxing.
- Standard Interfaces: WLAN 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus 2.0.
How to Install Canon TR4650 driver on Windows?
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Make sure that your printer is properly connected to your computer and turned on.
2. download the driver for your printer.
3. Once downloaded, locate the driver file in your downloads folder, right-click it, and select “Run as administrator.”
4. Proceed with the installation process by following the on-screen instructions.
5. After the installation is complete, restart your computer.
6. Once your computer has restarted, open the printer software and check to make sure that your printer is listed and that you can print a test page.
That’s it! You have successfully installed your Canon TR4650 printer driver on your Windows computer.