Are you looking for a reliable and easy-to-use driver to install Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw? Look no further as this article will guide you through the entire process of downloading and installing the driver for your Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw printer. With the help of this driver, you can easily connect your printer to your computer and enjoy all the features of your printer.
Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw driver. Printer and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12.
- Classification: Black & White laser + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- File language: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Printer driver 64 bits||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Printer driver 32 bits||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers(1)(2)
|Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Printer driver||Download|
(1) To connect the equipment to the Wi-Fi network, use the control panel or follow the instructions in the user manual.
(2) You can also use Apple AirPrint without having to install drivers
List of supported operating systems
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Mac OS X: 10.11 El Capitan.
Drivers and software version
- Windows: v2.60
- Mac: v10.19.12
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami, Thai, Turkish, Traditional Chinese.
- Mac: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Turkish, Chinese.
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Print.
- Connectivity and Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T network.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw driver on Windows?
1. Download the Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
6. On your computer, open the Control Panel and select Printers or Devices and Printers.
7. Right-click the Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw printer and select Set as Default Printer.
8. You can now use the printer.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw driver on macOS?
1. download the driver for your printer.
2. Open the file you just downloaded and double-click the installer.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use the printer.