Brother MFC-L5700DN All-In-One Scanner for Windows And Mac Download. With your Brother Printer, you can conveniently scan documents or photos in order to save them on the PC.
Scanner driver Brother MFC-L5700DN Printer for Windows 10 (32 bit), (64 bit). Software Driver Download for Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server and Mac OS X, Linux Free.
Brother MFC-L5700DN Driver Supported Android Operating Systems:
You can print or scan from your Brother machine. To do this, you need to install the Brother iPrint & Scan app on your mobile device. Brother iPrint & Scan is a free application available on Google Play. Please click here for details on Brother iPrint & Scan.
Brother iPrint & Scan – Apps on Google Play
Brother iPrint & Scan in App Store – iTunes – Apple
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska,
- Manufacturer: Brother
- Device type: Scanner driver
- description: brother MFC-L5700DN
- version: (G1)
- Publication date: March 22, 2021
- File size: 357.19MB
Scanner driver Brother MFC-L5700DN for Windows:
- Download – Driver & software package for Windows 10 (32 bit)
- Download – Driver & software package for Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Download – Driver & software package for Windows 8 (32 bit)
- Download – Driver & software package for Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Download – Driver & software package for Windows 7 (32 bit)
- Download – Driver & software package for Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Download – Driver & software package for Windows Vista (32 bit)
- Download – Driver & software package for Windows Vista (64 bit)
- Download – Driver & software package for Windows XP (32 bit)
- Download – Printer & Scanner Drivers for Windows (32/64 bit)
Scanner driver Brother MFC-L5700DN for MAC OS X:
This is a scanner driver that is compatible with the ICA driver. Scanner Driver (ICA)
You scan with your Brother printer:
- Turn on the printer as usual and wait until it is ready.
- Place the document you want in the scanner and close the lid.
- Now switch to your PC and start the “Windows Photo Gallery”.
- Select the option “File” -> “Import from scanner or camera”. Alternatively, you can start the scan process via “Start” and “Devices and Printers” by right-clicking on the printer and confirming the appropriate option.
- You will then need to select your Brother printer and click “Next”.
- In the next step you can either start the scanning process directly or you can create a preview of the scan. You can then also adjust the color values of the scan.
Brother printer has stopped scanning – here’s how to fix it:
- Before submitting the job to the printer to scan, first make sure that the printer is properly turned on.
- If so, you can now check whether the printer is properly connected to your computer. You have two options:
- If you have connected the printer to the computer via USB, you should check the connections and ensure that they are correctly seated. In addition, the cable must not be brittle or even defective.
- Alternatively, you can also connect the printer via WLAN. To do this, however, the WLAN function must be available and activated on your printer. Make sure that it is not too far away from the PC, otherwise there may be problems with the connection.
- In the “Control Panel” under “Printer” you can check whether the printer is connected to your PC. To do this, it must be listed here and declared as “Ready”. If the printer is missing here or is shown as “Offline”, there is an error in the connection. This is mostly the case when you have not installed the correct driver.