Samsung Xpress M2020W is a popular laser printer that offers high-quality printing at an affordable price. To make the most out of this printer, you need to have the right drivers installed. The Samsung Xpress M2020W driver download is a necessary step for anyone who intends to use this printer to its maximum potential. In this article, we will discuss how to download and install the Samsung Xpress M2020W driver, as well as some important details about the printer and its features.
Samsung Xpress M2020W driver. Printer installation software. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 11.0 – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Classification: Monochrome laser.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 32 / 64 bits
|Samsung Xpress M2020W Printer driver||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|Samsung Xpress M2020W Printer driver (Mac 10.15)||Download|
|Samsung Xpress M2020W Printer driver (Mac 10.14 – 10.5)||Download|
- Microsoft: Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 Big Sur, macOS 10.15.x Catalina, macOS 10.14.x Mojave, macOS 10.13.x High Sierra, macOS 10.12.x Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11.x El Capitan.
Drivers and software version
- Windows: 3.00.15.01:01
- Mac: 3.92.00 / 3.72.01
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Printer.
- Interfaces: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wireless 802.11b/g/n.
How to Install Samsung Xpress M2020W driver on Windows?
To install Samsung Xpress M2020W driver on Windows, follow these steps:
1. Click on the download button to download the driver package.
2. Once the driver package is downloaded, double-click on the file to start the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
4. Once the installation is complete, connect your Samsung Xpress M2020W printer to your computer using a USB cable.
5. Power on your printer and wait for the driver to be installed automatically.
6. Alternatively, if your printer is already connected to your Wi-Fi network, you can connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network and it should detect the printer automatically.
7. If the printer is not detected automatically, you can manually add it by going to Devices and Printers in the Control Panel and clicking on Add Printer.
8. Select Samsung from the list of manufacturers and select the Samsung Xpress M2020W printer from the list of printers.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver and complete the setup process.
10. Once the printer is installed successfully, you can start using it to print documents and photos from your computer.
How to Install Samsung Xpress M2020W driver on macOS?
To install Samsung Xpress M2020W driver download on macOS, follow these steps:
1. Once the download is complete, open the downloaded file.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
3. Follow the prompts and select the type of connection you want to use. You can choose between a USB or wireless connection.
4. If you choose to use a wireless connection, make sure your printer is in the same network as your computer.
5. Once the installation is complete, you will be prompted to print a test page. This will confirm that your printer is communicating with your computer correctly.
6. If the test page is printed successfully, the installation is complete.
7. You can now start using your Samsung Xpress M2020W printer on your macOS device.