In this article, we will delve into the process of downloading and installing the Samsung ML-2160 driver software on Windows and Mac systems.
Samsung ML-2160 driver. Printer software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP / macOS 10.12 Sierra / Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9.
- Category: Laser printer.
- Hardware: Samsung ML-2160.
- Software: Printer driver.
- Language: Multi-language.
|Samsung ML-2160 driver Printer driver 32 / 64 bits||Download|
macOS 10.12 Sierra / OS X 10.11 – 10.9
|Samsung ML-2160 driver Printer driver||Download|
How to Install Samsung ML-2160 driver on Windows?
1. Select the Operating System you are using and download the latest driver available.
2. Once the file is downloaded, locate and double-click on it to initiate the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and select the recommended options.
4. Connect your printer to your computer.
5. The driver software will install automatically, and the printer will be ready to use.
Note: Make sure to download the correct driver that supports your operating system version.
How to Install Samsung ML-2160 driver on macOS?
Here’s how you can download and install the drivers for your Samsung ML-2160 printer on macOS:
1. Once the driver download is complete, locate the downloaded file in your Downloads folder or the chosen destination, and double-click on it to start the installation process.
2. When prompted, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
3. Restart your computer once the installation is complete to ensure that the new driver settings are applied.
Once you’re done with the installation, you can now try printing a test page to check if the printer and the driver are working as expected.