It is important to make sure you have the right driver and software to get the most out of your printer. Downloading the Samsung ML-1640 driver and printer software is a simple process that can be done quickly and easily. With the correct software, you can ensure that your printer will be working at its best, and you will be able to get the most out of it.
Samsung ML-1640 driver. Printer software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP / Mac OS X 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, 10.4.
- Category: Mono laser printer.
- Hardware: Samsung ML-1640.
- Software: Printer driver.
- Language: Multi-language.
Windows : Download printer driver Samsung ML-1640
|Samsung ML-1640 Driver software (Windows 10 64/32-bits)||Download|
|Samsung ML-1640 Driver software (Windows 8.1 / 8 64/32-bits)||Download|
|Samsung ML-1640 Driver software (Windows 7 64/32-bits)||Download|
|Samsung ML-1640 Driver software (Windows XP 64/32-bits)||Download|
|Samsung ML-1640 Driver software (Windows Vista 64/32-bits)||Download|
|Samsung Set IP (Windows 64/32-bits)||Download|
Mac OS X 10.8 – 10.4
|Samsung ML-1640 Driver printer & software for macOS||Download|
|Smart Panel for macOS||Download|
How to Install Samsung ML-1640 driver on Windows?
1. Download the Samsung ML-1640 Printer software.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to launch the installer.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
6. Windows will detect the printer and start the installation process.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
8. Once the installation is complete, you can start using your printer.
How to Install Samsung ML-1640 driver on macOS?
1. download the ML-1640 driver and software package for macOS.
2. Double-click the downloaded package and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver and software.
3. Once the installation is complete, connect the printer to your Mac using a USB cable.
4. Open System Preferences and select the Print & Fax option.
5. Click the + button to add the printer.
6. Select the Samsung ML-1640 from the list of printers and click Add.
7. The printer is now ready to use.
The Samsung ML-1640 driver download is a great way to get your printer up and running quickly. With the included printer software, you can customize the printer settings and get the most out of your printer. With the driver download, you can also ensure that you have the latest version of the software installed to ensure that your printer runs at its best.