Here are the steps to install Lexmark Pro5500 Printer Drivers For Windows, Mac OS and Linux, Select from the list of drivers you need to download You can also select your system to see only drivers that are compatible with your system.
Lexmark Pro5500 Driver Download for Mac and Windows :
- Lexmark Pro5500 printer driver for Windows 32-bit / 64-bit – Download
- Lexmark Pro5500 Driver for Mac OS X – Download
- Lexmark Pro5500 Driver for Linux Ubuntu, –Download
Lexmark Pro5500 driver
|Lexmark Pro5500 driver
Lexmark Pro5500 gets smarter with a long warranty within 6 to 12 months. It is certainly very expensive if the damage to the goods has expired after the warranty period has expired. A low price can be a marketing strategy, but what if the quality received is not good? What are you buying? It’s like using money inappropriately.
Lexmark Pro 5500 is a 4-in-1 multifunction device consisting of a printer, scanner, copier and fax machine. The integrated inkjet printer has a printing speed of up to 21 pages / min. in black and white and up to 14 pages / min. for colored prints. The maximum possible print resolution is up to 4800×3600 dpi. With the integrated duplex unit as standard, documents can be printed on both sides, saving paper and ink cartridges.
Installing the Lexmark Pro5500 on a USB cable
-Turn on your printer.
– Connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable.
-Download the Lexmark Pro5500 driver and select the OS version.
-Open the downloaded files folder.
-Double click the downloaded self-extracting driver package to follow the instructions on the computer screen.
– For Microsoft Windows – Click Run to start the Lexmark X6650 installation and follow the instructions on the screen.
-For Apple Macintosh – double-click the installer icon and follow the instructions on the screen.
– The installation is complete. Lexmark printer setup help appears. Your computer is ready for use.
Other Lexmark Printer Drivers : Download and install the Lexmark CX510DE driver
How to download Lexmark Pro5500 Driver ?
The following tutorials explain how to download a “compressed” file
and how to unzip it.
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. The file is saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the disk image.
4. Double-click the mounted disk image.
5. Double-click the installation file in the folder. The installation will start automatically.