For users who are seeking to download and install the HP Smart Tank 7605 driver, this article aims to provide an insightful guide that will help them acquire complete access to printer functionality. The HP Smart Tank 7605 driver download is an essential step that must be taken to optimize printer performance, and we will delve into the details of navigating this process step-by-step.
HP Smart Tank 7605 driver. Printer, scanner, fax and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: All-in-One with Fax + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Smart Tank 7605 driver Option A||Download|
|HP Smart Tank 7605 Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Smart Tank 7605 Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP Smart Tank 7605 Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v55.3.5043_1
- Mac: No data.
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Main features: Print, copy, scan, send fax
- Connectivity: Wireless 802.11ac, USB 2.0 High-Speed, Ethernet (100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T), RJ-11.
How to Install HP Smart Tank 7605 driver on Windows?
1. First, download the HP Smart Tank 7605 driver
2. Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
3. Go to the Windows search bar and type “Control Panel”. Click on it to open the Control Panel.
4. Go to “Hardware and Sound” and click on “Devices and Printers”.
5. Click on “Add a Printer” to begin the installation, and select “Local Printer”.
6. Choose the correct port for your printer and click “Next”.
7. In the “Manufacturer” section, select “HP” from the list.
8. In the “Printers” section, locate and select “HP Smart Tank 7605” from the list.
9. Follow the remaining instructions to complete the installation process.
10. Once the process is complete, check to make sure the printer is working properly by printing a test page.