HP Smart Tank 7602 is a versatile printer that is perfect for home and office use. With advanced features and capabilities, this printer can perform a wide range of tasks, including printing, scanning, and copying documents. However, to make the most of this printer, users need to download and install the appropriate drivers. In this article, we will discuss the key features of the HP Smart Tank 7602 driver download and how to get the most out of your printer.
HP Smart Tank 7602 driver. Printer, scanner, fax and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: All-in-One with Fax + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Smart Tank 7602 driver Option A||Download|
|HP Smart Tank 7602 Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Smart Tank 7602 Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP Smart Tank 7602 Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v55.3.5043_1
- Mac: No information.
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Printer with scanner, copier, and fax.
- Connectivity: Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), USB 2.0 High-Speed, Ethernet (10/100 Mbps), Bluetooth.
How to Install HP Smart Tank 7602 driver on Windows?
1. click “Download” to get the driver.
2. Once the download is complete, run the file to start the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and agree to the terms and conditions.
4. When the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Test the printer to ensure it’s working correctly.
If you encounter any issues during the installation process, contact HP support for further assistance.
How to Install HP Smart Tank 7602 driver on macOS?
1. click the “Download” button next to the recommended driver.
2. Open the downloaded package and follow the on-screen installation instructions to complete the driver setup.
3. Once the driver setup is completed, connect your HP Smart Tank 7602 to your macOS device using a USB cable or a wireless network.
4. The installation process will automatically detect your device and prompt you to add it to your list of installed printers on your Mac.
5. After adding the printer, you can start printing your documents from your macOS using HP Smart Tank 7602.
Note: Make sure that your Mac is running macOS 10.10 or later and that you have a stable internet connection while downloading the drivers.