Looking for the HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2604sdw driver download? You’ve landed in the right place! The HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2604sdw is an all-in-one printer that is known for its excellent print quality, reliability and longevity. Installing the correct driver for this printer is crucial for its optimal performance. In this article, we will guide you on how to download the correct driver for your HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2604sdw printer.
HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2604sdw driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2604sdw Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2604sdw Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2604sdw Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2604sdw Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
Supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v56.2.5271
- Mac: Not available.
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Features: Printer with scanner & copier.
- Standard Interfaces: Ethernet (100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wireless LAN.
How to Install HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2604sdw driver on Windows?
1. Select the correct operating system of your Windows computer.
2. Download the driver file to your computer and save it in a convenient location.
3. Locate the downloaded file and double-click on it to begin the installation.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
5. When prompted, connect the printer to your computer and turn it on.
6. Wait for Windows to detect the printer and follow any additional on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
Note: Make sure your Windows computer has the latest updates installed to avoid any compatibility issues during the installation process.