The HP Laserjet Tank MFP 1005w is a high-performance multifunction printer that is designed to cater to the printing, scanning, and copying needs of small office environments. To ensure smooth and hassle-free operation, it is essential to have the necessary drivers installed on your computer. With the availability of the HP Laserjet Tank MFP 1005w driver download, you can easily download and install the required software and enjoy seamless printing experience. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the HP Laserjet Tank MFP 1005w driver download, its features, and installation process, so that you can make the most out of your printer.
HP Laserjet Tank MFP 1005w driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Classification: All-in-One laser + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- File language: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 wireless and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Laserjet Tank MFP 1005w driver Option A||Download|
|HP Laserjet Tank MFP 1005w driver Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the WiFi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the WiFi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Laserjet Tank MFP 1005w Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP Laserjet Tank MFP 1005w Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
List of supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v56.2.5271
- Mac: Uninformed.
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Print, scan, copy.
- Interfaces: WLAN 802.11ac, USB 2.0 High-Speed, Bluetooth.
How to Install HP Laserjet Tank MFP 1005w driver on Windows?
1. Download the driver file from the available options for your operating system.
2. Once the download is complete, locate the downloaded file on your computer.
3. Double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions provided by the installer.
5. Connect your printer to your computer when prompted to do so.
6. Complete the installation process and test the printer to ensure it is working correctly.