The HP LaserJet Tank 2502dw driver is an essential piece of software that allows you to use your HP LaserJet Tank 2502dw printer with your computer. Downloading the latest driver ensures that your printer is functioning optimally and that you can take advantage of all the features and functions of the printer. This article will provide detailed instructions on how to download the HP LaserJet Tank 2502dw driver.
HP LaserJet Tank 2502dw driver. Printer and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: Monochrome + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Tank 2502dw driver Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Tank 2502dw Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Tank 2502dw Printer driver||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Tank 2502dw Printer driver||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v56.2.5271
- Mac: No data.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Print.
- Interfaces: 10/100 Ethernet LAN, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band).
How to Install HP LaserJet Tank 2502dw driver on Windows?
1. Download HP LaserJet Tank 2502dw driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to launch the installation wizard.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer to ensure the driver is properly installed.
5. Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
6. Go to the Control Panel, select Devices and Printers, and then select Add a Printer.
7. Select the HP LaserJet Tank 2502dw driver from the list of available drivers.
8. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
9. Once the installation is complete, you can begin using your HP LaserJet Tank 2502dw printer.
The HP LaserJet Tank 2502dw driver is an important part of the printer setup, allowing users to get the most out of their printer. Downloading and installing the driver is easy and straightforward, and it ensures that users can take advantage of all the features the printer has to offer. With the driver installed, users can enjoy the convenience and reliability of their HP LaserJet Tank 2502dw printer.