If you are looking for an easy and reliable way to download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw driver, then you have come to the right place. This article will provide you with all the information you need to successfully download and install the driver for the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw printer.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw driver. Printer, scanner, fax and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: All-in-One + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw driver Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet M428fdw Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet MFP M428fdw Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v48.6.4638
- Mac: Not available.
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Features: Printing, copying, scanning, faxing.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T network.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw driver.
2. Run the downloaded setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
4. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
5. On your computer, open the Devices and Printers window.
6. Right-click the printer and select Printer Properties.
7. Select the Ports tab and click the Add Port button.
8. Choose the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw port and click OK.
9. Select the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw driver from the list of available drivers and click OK.
10. Click Apply and then OK to save the changes.
11. Your printer should now be ready to use.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw driver is a powerful and reliable tool for managing your printer. It is easy to install and use and provides a wide range of features and functions that make it a great choice for any home or office. With its advanced features and support for multiple operating systems, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw driver is a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable and efficient printer driver.