The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M137fnw is a multifunction printer that provides print, scan, and copy capabilities. It is a reliable and efficient device for businesses, and to ensure its optimum performance, it is important to have the correct driver installed. This guide will provide instructions on how to download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M137fnw driver.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M137fnw driver. Printer, scanner, fax and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: All-in-One + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M137fnw Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M137fnw Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Pro MFP M137fnw Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP Pro MFP M137fnw Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v1.19
- Mac: Not available.
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Features: Printing, copying, scanning, faxing.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, 10/100 Ethernet LAN.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M137fnw driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M137fnw driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded driver file to launch the installation wizard.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
4. Once the driver is successfully installed, you can use your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M137fnw printer.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M137fnw driver download is a great way to get the most out of your printer. It ensures that you have the latest version of the driver, which is necessary for optimal performance. It also provides access to a range of helpful features, such as the ability to print from a mobile device and access to a variety of other printer-specific features.