If you are looking to get the most out of your printer, it is important to have the right software and driver installed on your computer. In this article, we will guide you through the process of downloading the latest HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fdw driver to enhance your printing experience. Get ready to say goodbye to printing troubles and hello to effortless, efficient and high-quality printing.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fdw driver. Printer, scanner, fax and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One laser + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fdw driver Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fdw Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fdw Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fdw Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v54.4.5271.
- Mac: Not available.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner, copier & fax.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-TX, Bluetooth.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fdw driver on Windows?
1. Download the latest driver for your HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fdw printer
2. Open the driver file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the installation is complete, connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
4. Go to the Start menu and open the Devices and Printers window.
5. Select ‘Add a Printer’ from the menu and follow the on-screen instructions to add the printer to your computer.
6. Once the printer is added, you can start using it.