Having difficulty finding the right driver for your HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fd? Look no further! This guide will help you to easily download the correct driver for your HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fd, so you can get back to printing in no time.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fd driver. Printer, scanner, and fax installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One laser.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fd driver Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fd Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fd Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fd Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v54.4.5271.
- Mac: Not available.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner, copier & fax.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-TX.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fd driver on Windows?
1. download the latest driver for your HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fd printer.
2. Once the download is complete, double-click the installer file to launch the installation.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
6. Windows should automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
7. If Windows does not detect the printer, you can manually install the driver by navigating to the folder where you saved the driver and double-clicking the installer file.
8. Once the driver is installed, you can use your printer.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fd driver is a way to update your printer and keep it running at its best. It is easy to download and install, and it will ensure that your printer is up-to-date and functioning properly. With this driver, you can enjoy all the features of your HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fd printer, and you can be sure that your printing experience will be a pleasant one.