Are you looking for a driver for the HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdw? If so, you have come to the right place! Here, you will find all the information you need to download and install the latest driver for your HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdw. With the correct driver, your printer will be able to work at its best and provide you with the best possible printing experience.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdw driver. Printer, scanner, fax, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One laser + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdw driver Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdw Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdw Printer and scanner drivers||HOLD|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdw Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: Not available.
- Mac: Not available.
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Core functions: Print, copy, scan, send fax
- Connectivity technology: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), 10/100 Ethernet LAN.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdw driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdw driver.
2. Once the download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
6. Go to the Start menu and select Devices and Printers.
7. Select the HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3101fdw printer and click on the Print Test Page button.
8. The printer should now be ready to use.