Finding the right driver to download for your HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn printer can be a daunting task. Installing the correct driver is essential for the printer to work properly and efficiently. In this article, we will provide you with the necessary steps to download and install the HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn driver.
HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn driver. Printer installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: Laser.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn Printer drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn Printer drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
List of supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Installation files version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v54.4.5271.
- Mac: Unknown.
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Print.
- Connectivity and Communications: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T network.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn driver on Windows?
1. Download the latest HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to launch the driver installation wizard.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn printer to your computer using the USB cable.
6. Open the Devices and Printers window on your computer.
7. Right-click the HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn printer and choose Printer Properties.
8. Click the Ports tab and select the USB port for the printer.
9. Click OK to save the changes.
10. You should now be able to print from your computer to the HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn printer.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn driver on macOS?
1. Download the correct driver for your HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn printer.
2. Open the downloaded file and double-click the installer package to begin the installation.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, you can now use your HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn printer with your Mac.
The HP LaserJet Pro 4002dn driver download is a great resource for users looking to upgrade their printer. With the latest driver, users can enjoy improved printing performance and reliability.