HP LaserJet Pro 4001ne is a high-performance laser printer that delivers exceptional print quality and reliability. However, to use this printer, you need to have the correct driver installed on your computer. The HP LaserJet Pro 4001ne driver download is a crucial step in getting this printer to work correctly. In this article, we will guide you through the process of downloading and installing the latest HP LaserJet Pro 4001ne driver on your computer.
HP LaserJet Pro 4001ne driver. Printer installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: Laser.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001ne Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001ne Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001ne Printer driver||HOLD|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001ne Printer driver||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
List of supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: No information.
- Mac: No information.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Setup utility.
- Core functions: Print.
- Standard Interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-TX, USB 2.0 High-Speed.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro 4001ne driver on Windows?
1. Download the appropriate driver for your printer .
2. Once the download is complete, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. When the installation is complete, restart your computer.
4. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
5. Open the Control Panel and click on “Devices and Printers”.
6. Click on “Add a Printer” and follow the on-screen instructions to add the printer.
7. Select the HP LaserJet Pro 4001ne printer from the list of available printers.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.