Finding the right driver for your HP LaserJet Pro 4001dw printer can be a daunting task. However, with a few simple steps, you can quickly download the correct driver for your printer and get it up and running in no time. In this guide, we will walk you through the process of downloading the HP LaserJet Pro 4001dw driver and installing it on your computer.
HP LaserJet Pro 4001dw driver. Printer and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: Monochrome laser + WiFi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001dw driver Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001dw Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001dw Printer drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001dw Printer drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v54.4.5271.
- Mac: Uninformed.
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Print.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T network, Bluetooth.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro 4001dw driver on Windows?
1. Download the latest driver for your HP LaserJet Pro 4001dw printer.
2. Once the download is complete, double-click the setup file to begin the installation.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
4. Once the installation is complete, you can start using your HP LaserJet Pro 4001dw printer.