The HP LaserJet Pro 4001dn driver is a critical component for the effective functioning of your printer. It helps your printer communicate with your computer, allowing you to print documents quickly and easily. Downloading the latest version of the HP LaserJet Pro 4001dn driver is essential for ensuring that your printer runs smoothly. In this article, we will provide you with the steps to download and install the HP LaserJet Pro 4001dn driver.
HP LaserJet Pro 4001dn driver. Printer installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: Laser.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001dn driver Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001dn Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001dn Printer drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Pro 4001dn Printer drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
List of supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Installation files version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v54.4.5271.
- Mac: Unknown.
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Print.
- Connectivity and Communications: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T network.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro 4001dn driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP LaserJet Pro 4001dn driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable.
6. Open the Printers and Faxes window and select the HP LaserJet Pro 4001dn printer.
7. Click the Properties button and select the Print Test Page button to test the printer.