Download the HP ENVY Inspire 7921e driver and software. Here you will find the latest driver HP ENVY Inspire 7921e and scanner software for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS. Select from the list of drivers required to download. You can also select your system to only show drivers compatible with your system.
HP ENVY Inspire 7921e driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One Inkjet + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 wireless and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP ENVY Inspire 7921e driver Option A||Download|
|HP ENVY Inspire 7921e driver Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP ENVY Inspire 7921e Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP ENVY Inspire 7921e Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v55.4.5082
- Mac: Not available.
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Core functions: Print, scan, copy.
- Connectivity technology: Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Bluetooth (setup only).
How to Install HP ENVY Inspire 7921e driver on Windows?
1. Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the instructions to extract the driver files.
2. Once the driver files are extracted, connect your HP ENVY Inspire 7921e printer to your computer using a USB cable.
3. Open the Control Panel on your computer and click on “Devices and Printers.”
4. Click on “Add a Printer” and select “Local Printer.”
5. Choose the port where your printer is connected and click “Next.”
6. Select “HP” as the manufacturer and choose the model number for your printer.
7. Click “Next” and follow the prompts to install the driver software.
8. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and your HP ENVY Inspire 7921e printer should be ready to use.