In this article, we’ll discuss the importance of drivers and guide you through the process of downloading and installing the necessary drivers for your HP ENVY Inspire 7920e Printer. So, let’s get started!
HP ENVY Inspire 7920e driver. Printer, scanner and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: All-in-One Inkjet + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 wireless and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP ENVY Inspire 7920e driver Option A||Download|
|HP ENVY Inspire 7920e driver Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP ENVY Inspire 7920e Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP ENVY Inspire 7920e Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v55.4.5082
- Mac: Not available.
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Features: Printer with scanner and copier.
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless 802.11ac, USB 2.0 High-Speed, Bluetooth (setup only).
How to Install HP ENVY Inspire 7920e driver on Windows?
1. Click on the “Download” button to get the driver file.
2. Save the file on your computer.
3. Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
4. Follow the prompts on the screen to install the driver.
5. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
6. Verify that the device is working properly by checking the device manager or running a test.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you should be able to use your HP ENVY Inspire 7920e printer with your computer.