If you are looking to download the HP DeskJet 4133e driver, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to install and use this driver successfully. We will discuss the various aspects of the driver, such as its features and compatibility, as well as provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to download and install the driver.
HP DeskJet 4133e driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP DeskJet 4133e driver Option A||Download|
|HP DeskJet 4133e Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP DeskJet 4133e Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP DeskJet 4133e Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v51.4.4868
- Mac: Not available.
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner & copier.
- Connectivity technology: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), Bluetooth.
How to Install HP DeskJet 4133e driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP DeskJet 4133e driver software .
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
4. Connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable.
5. Open the Printers and Faxes window in the Control Panel.
6. Right-click the HP DeskJet 4133e printer icon and select Properties.
7. Click the Drivers tab and select Update Driver.
8. Select the driver you downloaded and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
9. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and then try to print a test page.
The HP DeskJet 4133e driver is an essential piece of software for anyone who owns this printer. It enables users to take full advantage of the features and functions of the printer, and ensures that it runs correctly and efficiently.