This article will provide you with all the information you need to download the HP DeskJet 2734e driver and get the most out of your printer. With this driver, you can enjoy a smooth printing experience with your HP DeskJet 2734e printer. Read on to learn more about the HP DeskJet 2734e driver download and installation process.
HP DeskJet 2734e driver. Printer, scanner, fax and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: All-in-One + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP DeskJet 2734e Option A||Download|
|HP DeskJet 2734e Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP DeskJet 2734e Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP DeskJet 2734e Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v51.4.4865
- Mac: Not available.
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Features: Print, copy, scan, send fax.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), Bluetooth.
How to Install HP DeskJet 2734e driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP DeskJet 2734e driver.
2. Run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
3. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
4. Open the Devices and Printers window on your computer.
5. Select the HP DeskJet 2734e printer and select the “Add a printer” option.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
7. Once the installation is complete, you can start using your HP DeskJet 2734e printer.
The driver provides the necessary software to help the printer communicate with the computer, allowing you to print documents and photos with ease. With the driver installed, you can enjoy the full range of features available on the HP DeskJet 2734e printer, from printing in color to scanning documents and photos.